Sports

“2020 I’m Ready To Give Love A Chance Again” – Juliet Ibrahim indicates her various fans


Ghanaian on-screen character, Juliet Ibrahim, has implied that she would give love another opportunity when the new year starts.
Talking by means of her Instagram page, she said she has now become more astute, more astute, sincerely prepared and furthermore mindful of her resilience level.
She composed:
“May my next relationship be my.
“I remember praying for this Amen.
“2020 I’m ready to give love a chance again.
“I have grown Wiser, smarter, emotionally ready, I’m aware of my tolerance level, won’t settle for less than I deserve,🥰❤️😍😜
“I know my worth and definitely understand how to add tax to my worth going forward… – Let’s give love a chance… shall we? 
“XOXO A PRINCESS WHO KISSED FROGS.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments