Sports

Actor, wife mark the anniversary of their traditional wedding

Maureen Otisi posted an anniversary message on Instagram today, December 19, 2016, and that message was one-of-a-kind
Blossom Chukwujekwu and wife

Nollywood actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu and his wife  Maureen Otisi had their traditional wedding ceremony on December 19 2016.

Its actually a bit difficult to think it's been that long already. How time flies, yeah?
Well, believe it or not, it's been one year since that splendid ceremony and Mrs. Chukwujekwu is in a reflective mood as she looks back on the journey so far.
In an anniversary message on her Instagram feed, Maureen posts a rather playful artwork of herself and Blossom, and captions the image with the following words:
"A year today I traditionally got married to my boy... Being given a second chance will I do it again?
"No... I [would have] found your ass way earlier and proposed to you myself guy... And even if you weren't ready, I [would have] kidnapped [you], put a gun to [your] head till you signed the marriage certificate...
"Why??? You [are] way too good to be true... I still pinch myself to wake up from this sweet dream...
Choosing the best man for your wedding photography will leave you with a lot of beautiful memories

"[You] make marriage too too easy... One year later and I still get butterflies [when] [you’re] around [and] even [when you’re] not.
"Over time [you] have made me a better woman... My love too Strong for u B... Happy anniversary, son... Mama loves majorly."
Maureen Otisi and Blossom might have been married for a whole year, but their church wedding is only two months old, having been married in a delightful ceremony on October 15, 2016.
So beautiful was that ceremony that it made Pulse's List of top 10 celebrity weddings of the year 2016.
Happy anniversary to Maureen and her baby!

Post a Comment

0 Comments