Sports

“It was a stupid joke and I deeply regret it” — Nigerian Lady who put weed inside a young boy’s food says


It Was A Stupid Joke And I Deeply Regret It-Lady says
Weed-girl
Facebook user, Jennifer Belle Aise earlier on took to her Facebook to reveal that she put weed in the food of a young boy.
Apparently, after she posted the video of the drowsy young boy with the caption: “He didn’t greet me this morning So I decided to add some weed on his beans☺☺☺ Am I a wicked aunt??..☺☺, she went viral immediately and she’s the talk of Social Media this morning.
Jennifer has come out to state categorically that it was a joke.. She described the joke as“A stupid one, which she deeply regrets”.
She shared photos with the boy and wrote:
16864377_252044561919736_8522482950805774898_n
I know my attention has been drawn to an online news circulating about my last video I posted yesterday…
I want to state clearly that it was a total joke which I deeply regret…..
I just wanted to be funny n make a joke out of the little boy while he was dozing….
The truth is that I have never touch or smoke weed in my entire life not to talk of drugging my little boy with weed.
I repeat IT WAS A JOKE but a stupid one
I regret my action or post and I take responsibility fr the backlash such mistake will never happen again…
After eaten his food he started feeling dizzy and he was really funny so I decided to take a video of him
Believe me he is my little brother and I can do such stupid act, I heart him soo much
Hope you all believe after reading this that it was a joke….
#GODBLESSYOUALL#




Post a Comment

0 Comments