Sports

Eden Hazard : Chelsea star’s solo goal against Arsenal is Premier League’s best in February

Hazard beat two players after picking the ball from halfway line to score a fantastic goal for Chelsea against Arsenal.


Eden Hazard’s solo goal for Chelsea in their 3-1 home win oveArsenal in February has been voted Goal of the Month.

Hazard in the first half picked up the ball in the midfield before going on a sole run, beating Laurent Koscielny and Francis Coquelin three players to double Chelsea lead on the afternoon of Saturday, February 4.
That goal got the highest vote from a panel of experts and the public beating Danny Drinkwater’s goal for Leicester, against Liverpool and Burnley’s Robbie Brady.
 “It is one of the best Premier League goals I have scored for sure,” Hazard said.
I was not thinking about scoring but step by step I came close to the goal and in the last 10 metres, I was alone.
When the ball went in I felt that I created something special so I was happy.
Hazard has been one of Chelsea’s best performers this season as they currently 10 points clear of Tottenham and Manchester City.
Chelsea need 24 points from their last 11 Premier Leaguegames to win the title.

Post a Comment

0 Comments