Sports

“She ignored his DM on Instagram for 3 years, now they are married” (photos)


We are just green with envy with Olawande and Olanrewaju’s traditional wedding aso-oke outfit! The exquisite grey coloured garment full of swavroski embellishment design and hand cut work was absolutely a perfect choice for the couple.
Makeup artist Simbi of LBV Makeovers gave the bride a stunning makeup with gold eye shadow and popping pink lips, leaving her with a super glowing skin. Not many accessories were needed for this custom designer piece and I love the simplicity of Wande’s bridal look! Check out these stunning images courtesy of Klala Photography below, be inspired!
Their story
Olanrewaju and I met on Instagram three years ago.
He has been sending me direct message on Instagram which I constantly ignored, for three years.
I was a little reluctant initially because I hardly chat with strangers, it always felt like a waste of time.
Then in 2015 his perseverance made me to reply his message, that was how the connection started.
when I finally met him for the first time, I fell in love with him, because the way he looked at me was just priceless.
Right there I knew I couldn’t trade him for anything else.
On my birthday in September 2016 he popped the question, and I said yes.
Here we are today happily married.



Post a Comment

0 Comments