Sports

Couple mark 6th wedding anniversary

Conhams and Ojuola Asuquo mark their sixth wedding anniversary with sweet words.
Cobhams and Ojuola Asuquo

Cobhams Asuquo and his wife, Ojuolape, marked their sixth wedding anniversary on Friday, December 2, 2016.

The excited couple went to their respective Instagram pages to celebrate one another on their anniversary.
The music producer shared a sweet photo of himself and his wife rocking matching denim looks and necking in the studio, with the sweetest words.
He wrote, "I'm so blessed. Everyday you make me a better person. I can go to sleep with my eyes closed because I trust my friend. My life is soo much sweeter with you. You walk around with sunshine. I love you now and I always will. Happy anniversary my sweetness! 6 years, wow! It feels like 6months! #mysweetness #6yearsandforever #myheart #mygirlfriend #mywifeoflife #happyanniversary #mysunshine @ojuola."
Ojuolape wasn't left out, gushing over her hubby as she shared picture collage of herself and Cobhams.
Happy anniversary to them.
Ojuola Asuquo gushes over Cobhams on 6th wedding anniversary

Post a Comment

0 Comments